Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Friday, April 26, 2013

Club Penguin Music

Today I'll be giving you my opinion on some of Club Penguin's hit songs.

The Party Starts Now - Was Club Penguin's first official song with actual lyrics. I remember hearing it for the first time and thinking "this is weird..." Eventually it grew on me. The music video is awesome (or should I say groovy)! You can watch it below.



Ghosts Just Wanna Dance - My favorite Club Penguin song! I don't even know why. It came out during the Halloween Party, which is ironic because I don't celebrate Halloween.

Cool In The Cold - Sounds like an old Justin Bieber song before he made decent music. Please don't hate on me if you're not a fan. I really dislike this song, but sometimes it gets stuck in my head because it's so catchy.

What's your favorite Club Penguin song?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer