Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Friday, August 9, 2013

August 2013 Penguin Style Review

This month's Penguin Style is the best one this year! I'm so happy I can finally write a good clothing catalog review for once. I was starting to sound a little like Saraapril. Anyways, on to the review!










There are two new backgrounds giving a hint to the theme of this month's party the Teen Beach Movie Takeover. Club Penguin didn't have any original parties this summer but they promised this while bring a taste of old Club Penguin back. Let's hope they're right.

For the first time in months we finally have new clothes that look good in the catalog AND on the penguin sprite. I even brought the male outfit because the design is so nice. Don't judge me.

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! So glad Club Penguin made this a hand item. It's perfect for the ice cream emotes. Now all we need is a vanilla and chocolate version. Also, there's a new wig called "The Drama." Hmm I wonder where they got that idea from...

Most of these are re-released items except the bracelets I think. "The Prep" is an old wig, but I'm surprised the preps I see don't wear it all the time since it describes them.

Here we have more old items that have come back along with my favorite bikini (the green one)! Overall, this month's catalog was much better than past versions even though it doesn't met up to old Club Penguin's standards.

Catalog Rating: 9.5/10

Did you like this month's Penguin Style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer