Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Businesmoose Leaving Club Penguin

Businesmoose announced yesterday that he's leaving Club Penguin during early April to start new adventures. He started working for the team around the same time I started playing the game in 2007. Someone has to take his place as a blogger and the choices are Tour Guide, Ninja, Smulley, and Robo Bird. It would have been nice if Club Penguin had given us information about each of the moderators instead of having us vote for them based on something shallow like their name or outfit. Moose came on Fog for a goodbye party and I recorded some of it.



I thought I took more pictures but I can only find one...


I don't like Businesmoose that much but I'm still sad that he's leaving. I wish him the best of luck in his future adventures.

Will you miss Businesmoose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer