Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Friday, March 1, 2013

Card Jitsu Snow Beta Testing Is Out!

Card Jitsu Snow came out yesterday which means Club Penguin kept their promise about releasing it in February! I can't believe it's already March. Time goes by fast. Anyway, I can't play CJS on my Mac or iPad because of problems with Flash so I'm stuck playing on my super slow Windows XP. The game lags so bad but here are some screenshots I was able to take.



It's similar to chess which I'm terrible at so naturally I'm bad at the game. I only made it to the first round.


You can beta test by going to this link: beta.clubpenguin.com 

Are you having fun beta testing Card Jitsu Snow?

2 comments:

  1. Yes I am having fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS VERY SLOW FOR MY WINDOWS XP grrrr

    ReplyDelete

> Light Purple Pointer