Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Monday, June 10, 2013

My Penguin App Update

My Penguin, Club Penguin's latest app, updated last Thursday. First, the minor updates. The app icon has been changed. It now has a ninja mask to represent Card Jitsu Snow.


Puffle Rescue and Pufflescape have been updated with new levels. They're not exclusive. You can play them on Club Penguin's site.


The major updates is Card Jitsu Snow has been added to the app!


Gameplay is AMAZING! There's no lag at all unlike when you play on a computer or in my case an iPad using a Flash web browser. It's Card Jitsu Snow as it was meant to be. If only it would work this well on computers. Even using a Mac doesn't stop the lagging.

There's also been an update to the clothing catalog. It has the latest items from the in-game version along with a few new exclusive items.



I love exclusives, but I feel bad for the people who can't get them. The above page is for members only which makes them even harder to get.

What do you think about the updates?


1 comment:

  1. I think that the new update has pros and cons. A pro is definitely Card-Jitsu Snow. It runs very smoothly and is fun to play! A con is the new app design. I am disappointed that they added a ninja mask - I hope it's temporary. Another con is the catalog - I am disappointed with that, as well. I was expecting pages of exclusives, not three items. I do understand that Club Penguin works hard in order to provide new items, but they could've done better.

    Also, what is the name of the font you used in your first watermark? (The photo of the MyPenguin homescreen).

    Love reading your blog!

    -Ferdthebird

    ReplyDelete

> Light Purple Pointer