Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Friday, October 4, 2013

Club Penguin October 2013 Penguin Style Review

October's Penguin Style has a lot of Halloween inspired clothing. I don't celebrate Halloween because I'm Christian, but I'll try my best to give a non biased opinion.



There are two new backgrounds. The top right is an old background that's been re-released.







This is the only outfit I brought from October's Penguin Style because I don't consider it Halloween related. A red version of this outfit is found in Series 14 of the Treasure Book.


Overall, this month's Penguin Style was good. A decent amount of new items were released. Around half of the items were re-released from past Halloweens.
 
Catalog Rating: 8/10

Do you like October's Penguin Style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer