Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Club Penguin November 2013 Penguin Style Review

This month's Penguin Style is a mix of good and bad clothes depending on your perspective. I always judge based on how they look on the penguin sprite. Don't even get me started on the penguin design. Somehow I feel like it's even worse than before.


You can tell this page has an adventure theme to it since we'll be going on a quest later this month to find a...rare treasure ;)

I'm glad Club Penguin finally added some casual clothes instead of party-themed items no one will wear after the party ends. The Huntress looks terrible on my penguin sprite. I regret purchasing it before seeing what it looks like on someone else. The Shock Top looks great, but there's no way I'm wearing a guy wig.

The Rock n' Rollin' surprisingly looks great! I was sceptical of it because white clothes usually look weird on my penguin. I have yet to see anyone wearing The Rockin' Rainbow.

Almost all the items on this page are re-released items that first came out to celebrate the Mountain Expedition.

Buying The Curly Pie was my biggest mistake ever. I should've known better because Club Penguin always makes neon wigs look weird on the penguin sprite. The new hoodies look amazing! The Blue and White Two-tone Hoodie reminds me of one of my dream items, the Club Shirt.



Overall, November's Penguin Style is pretty good. There's a nice balance between party and normal items.

Catalog Rating: 8.5/10
Do you like this month's Penguin Style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer