Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Golden Puffle Digging

When I first logged on Club Penguin after the Golden puffle was finally released, I was amazed by all the gold.


I immediately went to my igloo, put my rainbow puffle Rania on her leash, and took her out to hunt for nuggets of gold. Eventually, we found 15 nuggets and went to the Mine where I adopted my Golden puffle Sparkle. This is what she looks like.








After a few minutes of digging I found my first item. The Golden Laptop.

I was so excited. Normally when digging with my other puffles I only find coins and since I found an item so fast I assumed gold digging would be different. I was wrong.

For a while, everything was going great. I found  the Golden Lei and the Gold Diva Sunglasses (my new favorite item) and even found Spike Hike puffle digging as well!


All good things must come to an end. Sparkle decided finding treasure is useless and getting coins is more important.I spent the rest of the day looking for gold items to no avail. It's normal puffle digging all over again. None of my usual tricks worked so I quit. On Sunday I had a party on Club Penguin to celebrate relaunching my blog and we all went puffle digging. Long after the party was over I was still digging in the Town trying to get the Gold Mp3000. It's the last gold item I really want. After two and a half hours, I finally found it! This proves you can do anything if you put your mind to it and try hard enough.





What are your thoughts about golden puffle digging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer