Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Project Super Secret Revealed

About about three years of waiting, Project Super Secret has finally been revealed. Introducing the new and improved Club Penguin Island! It's been a long time coming.


You can visit the site by clicking here. There's an epic trailer, which says this will be released sometime next year in 2017.

Unfortunately, I couldn't reserve my original Club Penguin username for some reason, even though I tried to connect them it used my old Disney Mix username which is Supercuty06CP. I've never liked CP at the end of usernames. It looks tacky to me. Hopefully, Club Penguin makes a way to change your username or transfer your account properly.

Note: All your items, furniture, etc. can't be transferred. That sucks so much. People who pre-register are said to receive exclusive items in game, which is mobile only. All abroad the hype train!

Are you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer