Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Club Penguin's 10th Anniversary Party!

I know I quit Club Penguin and blogging last year, but there's no way I could resist not posting about Club Penguin's 10 year anniversary. It's too big of a milestone! I feel so old just thinking about it since I played for 8 of those years. My how the times have changed. This is what the loading screen looks like:




I love the color scheme. You can get a free item everyday, but since I've been playing for so long I already have all of them except the Blue Lei.


Why did they bring this back?! Please tell me I'm not the only one who's a little upset... time to move on to more positive things like the awesome decorations.


This is the biggest cake I've ever seen and I'm pretty sure it could feed most of the island. It's chocolate on top of that. Yum! As with every anniversary party, there's a new yearbook.


They changed the format a little by writing highlights from each year instead of the past 12 months. The bookshelf is full now. Conspiracy theorists would like to think it's a sign that Club Penguin is closing soon, but they might just update the bookshelf by making it bigger.

Moving on to some of my favorite rooms this year. I've always loved the secret passage that leads to Gary's Laboratory in the Book Room even though I don't celebrate Halloween.

Now this room has a really special place in my heart. It's from Camp Penguin back in August 2007. I joined Club Penguin while this party was going on.



We both know I could go without mentioning something Card Jitsu related. This was one of my favorite rooms during the Card Jitsu Party of 2013 because Water is my favorite element.


The Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam was one of the takeovers I actually liked a lot and the Highway was definitely one of its best features. I wish it had stayed permanently. Fun Fact: It was the only party I gave a perfect rating.


Oh the nostalgia I get when I see this. I remember it like it was yesterday. This was one of Club Penguin's more quirky room designs during the April Fools Party 2008.

Overall, this goes in my book as Club Penguin's best party of the year if not ever. The only thing I don't like is there were no new free items except for the party hat and that the Blue Lei made a return.

Party Rating: 9.8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer