Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Friday, July 12, 2013

Penguin Style July 2013 and My Penguin Review

July's Penguin Style was moderate. I didn't expect it to be amazing, but there weren't many new items.

There were 2 new backgrounds. 2 are Star Wars themed. The bottom left is an old one that returned.











I like the new flip flops a lot. The Easy Breezy is a sorry excuse for a wig. The hat is so big it can double as an umbrella. Plus you can barely see any hair on the penguin sprite.

The color coordination is cool. (My last sentence used alliteration for all you grammar freaks out there.) I'm not a guy so I don't have an opinion on these items. I brought the flip flops though.

The Summer Sidetied is a nice wig. I'll wear it after it loses some of it's popularity. What's up with the 3Dish effect on the Lime Slip Ons? I've noticed CP has been doing that a lot with new shoes recently. I personally don't like it that much.


Club Penguin most likely put more of their energy into the Star Wars Takeover. I hear there will be 20+ costumes. It's nice that the team is working so hard on their takeovers but that doesn't give them an excuse to slack on other projects.

Catalog Rating: 7/10

Since a new Penguin Style catalog came out yesterday, My Penguin was updated as well with a few exclusive items. You can see them here.


This is the Boba Fett costume for the upcoming Star Wars Takeover. I'm not excited for this party at all.

Here we have a normal page of exclusives. Only two wigs and a gender neutral outfit. Better then nothing I guess.

Update Rating: 8/10

Do you like this month's new clothes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer