Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Monday, May 20, 2013

Club Penguin Combining the Card Jitsu Games

As you may have heard, Club Penguin will be combining Card Jitsu Fire, Water, and Snow into the Dojo. The Ninja Hideout will most likely be removed FOREVER! This is a terrible day in Club Penguin history. I loved the whole concept of having a room just for expert ninjas. It made becoming a ninja special to me. I remember being so happy a few years ago when I finally beat Sensei and earned my ninja mask but the best part was having access to the Ninja Hideout. Now it will be gone in a few days!


What's going to happen to the Martial Artworks catalog? Hopefully, Club Penguin will add it to the Dojo or else no-one will be able to buy the ninja items anymore. The Ninja Meeting stamp is very difficult to earn. Will it disappear from my Stamp Book? There are so many unanswered questions...












WARNING: The rest of this post has spoilers! Read at your own risk!
The following is a video that shows what the inside of the new Dojo will look like.


Let's be honest. The new design looks amazing compared to the old one, but there was no need to remove the Ninja Hideout. It was a great room and one of the few left with the old (room) design. Why mess up a good thing?

What do you think about Club Penguin removing the Ninja Hideout?
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, it is me Mr. Burns or Nhojaxon7. I was blocked from you Supercuty06. I have no idea, and I have never even done anything to you. If I did something let me know :(. I used to follow you........ If you would like to keep this personal just e-mail me and tell me why. Please un-block me Supercuty. BTW my account in @ChaosArmyRules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss the old ninja hideout but I like the new design of the Dojo. Club Penguin should've moved the hideout somewhere rather than removing it :(

    ReplyDelete

> Light Purple Pointer