Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Club Penguin Stamps

Stamps is one of the best features on Club Penguin in my opinion. It's fun being able to earn something in the game besides coins. I think it's impossible to get them all though. I know I'll never be able to get the Game Day stamps because I don't have a Wii. This is the forever empty page in my stamp book...



Club Penguin should add the Nintendo DS games to the Video Game section. I wonder if anyone has every single stamp. Does anyone know what the page with only the question mark on it is for? It's very mysterious...


Hey, I just thought of a great idea! Whenever you earn all the stamps on a page they should color in the faint outlines. That would be so cool!

Do you like earning stamps?

2 comments:

  1. I like collecting stamps it's one if the few things on cp I enjoy doing besides dressing up and igloo designing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bigbeakj, Jen4evr and Mc Splash have all the stamps. I don't though. :)

    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete

> Light Purple Pointer