Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My CP Birthday Party

My Club Penguin birthday party was awesome! I can't believe I'm over 2,000 days old! I feel like a CP senior citizen. Everyone said they had a good time which makes me so happy. My favorite part was playing Card Jitsu with you guys. This is a video I took of one of the dozens of rounds I played:



Here are the pictures I took:

a talking box!
this was the longest Card Jitsu match EVER











we made a band at the Lighthouse


random dancing in the Box Dimension














we put on a play at the Stage
Card Jitsu Fire was fun
Water = Best Element EVER!

1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome party!!! I'm there in the first pic,hope you have for parties!

    ReplyDelete

> Light Purple Pointer