Flying Twitter Bird Widget By way2blogging.org
 

Monday, February 11, 2013

SENSEI IS ONLINE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Update: Sensei has left the server.

  I just met one of my favorite mascots - Sensei! He's online right now on the server Mountain to celebrate Chinese New Year. I managed to get these great screenshots from my iPad:

Before Sensei came...
The anticipation grows...


When Sensei appeared...


He still has his original background and it has a bug


Thanks to my laggy iPad I got this epic screenshot!
I think he is still online now! Go find him! I feel so blessed to have been able to meet Sensei again after all this time. This is the first time he's logged on since 2011! Can you find me in the pictures? I'm one of the few people not wearing the purple dragon costume.

Have you meet Sensei yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

> Light Purple Pointer